I have a gazillion things to blog, but today my focus is on this little guy:
Teegan is so darling! He has a very sweet disposition and is quite the easy going little kid. In fact, while Phil and I were birthday shopping for him, we had the hardest time trying to find something for him becuase he likes everything! He enjoys playing with cars, riding bikes, building blocks, playing in the sand, watching movies, playing games, sitting at the computer with Coleman, making Isabella smile, taking pictures, having sword fights, trying to wrestle with Dad, successfully pulling Coleman to the ground by latching his arm around Coleman's neck, playing Ring-Around-the-Rosies, singing "Once there was a Snowman" and "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam". Learning his letters, counting to 10, eating ice cream, devouring almost any fruit, swimming, dancing ("shake your booty"), and reading books. I know there is more, but that is all I can think of right now!
Teegan at (almost) 3 years:
2 years:
1 year:
Teegan's first day home:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEEGAN!
Mom and Dad love you SO much!











3 comments:
Happy Birthday Teegan! We sent a present yesterday, but it won't be there for a day or two.
Happy Birthday Teegan We love you!
What a cutie! Hope his birthday was wonderful! I loved getting to know him better on the trip - he is sweet and fun. Happy Birthday Teeg.
Post a Comment