Monday, March 28, 2011

Just March-ing Along!

I wasn't very creative when it came to St. Patrick's Day. Coleman had school in the morning so I didn't even have time to make green pancakes. So to make up for it, I fed my boys doughnuts and green milk for lunch! Super healthy, I know! I did make sure they were all wearing green to keep from getting pinched!

Later on in the month, they celebrated Coleman's half birthday at school (even though it wasn't technically his half birthday.) He got to wear a Birthday crown and pick out a special treasure from the treasure box.
That weekend, Phil's cousin John was having his farewell, so we got to spend some time with Great Grandma and Grandpa!
 
 I added a few other random shots from the camera. Dad and Izzy snoozing away one Sunday afternoon, and Teegan dozing off during dinner time! So cute!

Anyway, that's all for now! Lots of Loves!

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

CUTE!! You are such a fun mom and person to be around. You guys seem plenty busy with 3 kids :)

Chelsea said...

You've been busy! So excited to play with you all this weekend.