Friday, February 18, 2011

All Things Isabella

Okay not EVERYTHING is about Isabella. There are a few snippets of Coleman and Teegan. But, for the most part, our world seems to revolve around her. I guess that's how it goes with a new baby! It has been quite the adjustment trying to remember how to take care of a newborn, like bath time with umbilical cords still attached, burping often when feeding, bouncing and shushing trying to get them to sleep, and how fast you really have to change a diaper if you don't want to be peed on!

On January 24, my mom flew up to help us with the adjustment. She stayed for the week, and while she was here, I put her to work. She helped, scratch that, she thought up and sewed these curtains for Isabella's nursery. They turned out so PRETTY! I just love them! I love being in her cute room. Now we just need to work on getting rid of the "barn" smell coming from the burlap! :)

After she left, we have had a lot of pj days. I feel like I am constantly working on someone. If it's not the baby, it's one of the boys, or occasionally myself! I am just running from one person to the next! Poor Coleman and Teegan have had to find ways to entertain themselves, hence the "blanket boat". Anyway, here is a mash up of our days the past little while!

When getting ready for church a couple weeks ago, the kids all looked so cute, I just had to get some pictures.
* A little side note, no we did not take Isabella to church, but I have so many cute little dresses for her, she gets dressed up anyways!

This was her Sunday dress on February 6. So Cute!

I did finally get her announcements finished and sent out. If you didn't get one, I apologize. I didn't have the funds, nor the time/energy to make more. So this will have to do.


On February 9, my dad flew up for the day to meet Isabella. Work had kept him from being able to come earlier. He surprised us, and brought my mom along with him. I had talker to her the day before and she told me it was too expensive for her to come too. Anyway, it made for a really fun day. We just wish they could have stayed longer! Love you!

While they were here, they brought their fancy schmancy camera with them. Here are some of the pictures they captured.


Well, at least I finally updated the blog. However, I'm already behind again. I know I have more pictures to add, but they are still on the camera. I'll try to be a little faster next time. No promises though! I have three kids constantly demanding my full attention! Ahhhhh! :)

7 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

Isabella is super cute...can't wait to see and hold her in person. Talon will be giant sized next to her!

Abby said...

Three is a new ball game, isn't it! I'm still trying to figure out our rhythm.

Isabella is adorable; i love the Sunday picture of all three. Your boys looks sharp!

AND I love the curtains. Beautiful!

Andrew and Kendra said...

She is so tiny and cute, her hands look just like little girl hands. :) I think she looks alot like Phil. Her room is darling too, I wish I could make stuff like that! Looks fun having headbands and flowers and pink stuff! Can't wait to see her, and all of you in a couple of weeks.

Chelsea said...

She is the sweetest little thing. Can't wait to see her soon. THe curtains are fabulous. VERY NICE WORK!

DiAnn said...

Did not! The curtains...you designed them I just helped execute the design and I even messed up on that. Love the Sunday pictures and everyone is so cute.

Anna and Dusty said...

Megan she is absolutely adorable! Wish I could come meet little Isabella and see you guys again. You all look so great, we are so happy for you!

Amber said...

I LOVED her little announcement! I meant to call and tell you that...way cute. And, I love that you dress her up for church even though you don't take her - gotta use those darling dresses...I would do the same thing.
I LOVE her room and the curtains just make it! It is beautiful, and I think a cute room makes all that time in it so much more bearable. What a sweet, petite little girl. We can't wait to meet her (when we're not germ-bug bringing)! Love ya lots!