So I have finally gotten my act together and blogged! Yeah! There are several posts, so just keep reading! I am not totally caught up, but hopefully I won't be so neglectful in the future! LOVES to all!
7 years ago
So I have finally gotten my act together and blogged! Yeah! There are several posts, so just keep reading! I am not totally caught up, but hopefully I won't be so neglectful in the future! LOVES to all!
Posted by Megan at 5:26 PM
3 comments:
I love all the post! Your boys are getting so big! Coleman has lost his baby cheeks and is now such a big boy, and Teegan looks so much like you its amazing! You guys have seriously had such a crazy summer! I can't believe you drive all of those places, I have a hard time driving to Minneapolis with my girls. We miss you guys and congratulations on the house! I can't wait to see pictures of it.
So yeah for posting! I love all the updates and to see how your trips have gone this summer. Just wish the driving wasn't such a pain and we could see more of each other. Thanks for letting us stop by the other day...it was way fun to see you, even if it was just for a little while!
Yeah I'd say it's about time. I've been waiting for pictures of your powell trip! It looks like so much fun. can't wait to see you again... sometime soon I hope
Post a Comment