I just had this conversation with my two (okay three in a couple weeks) year old son. I look over and see Coleman and Teegan playing under the kitchen table, and Coleman is holding his hands together kind of funny.
Me: Coleman, what are you doing?
C: I'n holdin' the baaalloons.
M: Oh, you have balloons?
C: Sure, at the zooo.
M: You are at the zoo?
C: Yeah, Teegan the monkeys.
M: Teegan is a monkey.
C: Yeah Mom. Uh oh, the baaalloons all gone.
M: Where did the balloons go?
C: I let go in sky.
M: You let them go up in the sky?
C: Sure Mom.
I can't believe his imagination! It just makes me smile! This whole scene sounds like it is from his book "Curious George". Anyway too funny . . . I had to share!
On to more updates, we have been meeting up at the park with friends lately and having lots of fun.Todd was nice enough to bring water balloons and his launcher to keep the big boys entertained!
He was also nice enough to share with the little boy-who was told by the big boys to "go get your mom". Nice.
I found Teegan sneaking into the picnic basket while waiting for our dinner to finish grilling.
Don't worry, he scored! He found the warm biscuits and started digging in . . . literally!
And to finish off . . . I moved over to the dark side . . . as in I'm now a brunette. For those who don't believe me-and for those who haven't seen me-here are a couple pictures to prove it. (This is for you Jennifer M.!) I am still having a hard time getting used to it, but I'll live with it for now. I haven't said anything to my mom, yet, and would kind of like to keep it that way until she sees me in a couple days. She has warned me not to do it, so it will be interesting to see her reaction in person. Anyway, here you go:
Oh, I almost forgot, Phil is graduating on Friday with his Masters in Nurse Anesthesia! I sent out some announcements to some family . . . sorry other family and all friends . . . I ran out of time and money. Anyway, everyone is welcome to come join us at the Chester Fritz in Grand Forks on Friday at 3 pm. We will also be having a small open house for him on Saturday night at our house. Bring a dessert to share if you would like to join us!
7 years ago










10 comments:
Your blog background is really cute! I love it! Also, that's a cute story about Coleman's visit to the zoo. Congrats to Phil! Sorry we won't be making the trip. Hope all goes well! Love the brown hair Megan!
Cute hair, Megan & congrats, Phil!!!
LOVE YOUR HAIR!! It's fun to have a change, I'm deciding. I got your announcement yesterday about Phil's grad... It's way cute, as always! We are SOOO excited for him and YOU that you get to move onto life beyond school. YEAH!!! And, we're looking forward to a Boise trip this fall to see you guys and ride the train! :) Coleman is a little genius with a brilliant mind. He's SOO darling! Love and miss you all.
LOVE THE HAIR!!! IT MATCHES you REALL NICE! Love you
Did ya think I wouldn't check your blog? Where did my blondy go? You look darling anyway. Love the Zoo, under the table, story. See you tomorrow!
Yay Phil! You did it! Isn't it a huge sigh of relief to know you have all that schooling behind you and you can look to the future?!!
Congrat, guys! What a lot of work! Miss having you guys in Fargo. Way to join the darkside, Meg! Love it! Once in a while I miss the blonde- but we can always go back sometime, right?
Oh Megan! I like your hair! (the hard part about going dark, for me, was I kept going darker) I think it looks good though. Congrats again to phil for graduating!
Megan, that first picture of Teegan is so darn cute, he looks very serious! And Coleman's story is adorable, what an imagination!
You look super cute! Congrats to Phil!
Post a Comment