Over the weekend, we got to fly to Utah to see my brother get married. It was so fun to spend time with family and see Cameron and Kathryn be sealed in the temple.
Cam & Kathryn
Our family by the beautiful tulips!
I love this picture! Coleman smelling the tulips!
The Bride with all her new nephews (minus River)
The Groom with his nephews (also minus River, and his niece Autumn).
Grammy & Coleman doing "high-fives"!
At the reception, Kathryn had the prettiest cake.
And the flowers were gorgeous, but maybe I'm biased (my mom, sister, aunt and friends did them!)
Kathryn getting ready to toss the bouquet.
Family and friends decorating their car.
Right before they left, they headed up to the roof top for a quick dance. It was so cute! I'm posting this video for my sister Ashley.
7 years ago










2 comments:
Funny - we were both posting the same things at the same time! I like seeing the different things you took pictures of. Yeah for Cam and Kathryn! :) I'm so glad you guys were able to come. It will be awesome in June with you and Ashley's family here! Yeah!!
Megan, I just barely noticed you put these pictures on here...where have I been? Thanks for posting the dance and all the cute wedding pictures! I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!
Post a Comment